Sunday, March 15, 2009

Product Review: Biodroga Vitalizing Formula Moisturizer


When I purchased my set of Biodroga products, one was the Vitalizing Formula Day Cream. It does not have SPF even though it is meant for daytime. That is okay by me because I tend to layer an SPF moisturizer overtop my regular moisturizer, or use a foundation with SPF.

This is meant to leave skin smoother and more radiant as well as reduce wrinkle depth an average of 43% over four weeks.

I used this product for a couple of months and it was a very fresh, light feeling moisturizer. It seemed to cool my skin which was really lovely when my eczema was flaring up. It also gave my skin a nice glow. It didn't however reduce any signs of fine lines on my face. Also, it wasn't moisturizing enough for my very dry skin. I think this would be a wonderful choice for anyone with normal skin looking for a silky moisturizer that leaves the skin looking bright. It is $90 a jar, so it's up to you whether you want to spend that much! It does have a much nicer texture than the less expensive creams I have used.

No comments:

Post a Comment