Thursday, March 19, 2009

Product Review: Biodroga Oxygen Formula Night Cream


Okay, I have saved the best for last. While I found the other three Biodroga products I bought decent enough, but not worth the price tag, that is not the case with this cream. This cream is for dry skin and is meant to "oxygenate" your skin. I have no idea whether or not my skin gets any more oxygen from using this, but what I do know is that it is an incredibly luxurious moisturizer for very dry skin. It is very thick, so a little goes a long way. Even though it is thick it doesn't feel super greasy as long as you use a light hand. I have to admit though that my skin is so dry that I like a very thick feeling cream.

When I apply it, my skin seems like it plumps right up and almost glows. I wake up in the morning and my skin still feels moisturized and not tight, like it has in the past when I use a lighter cream. It is $90 for a jar, but considering I have been using this same jar for six months and have not hit the bottom yet, it is worth this much and then some! I have been getting a lot of compliments on my skin lately, and I think this cream has a lot to do with that since it always looks so much better when it's moisturized and not so dehydrated.

No comments:

Post a Comment