From Paula's Website:
- A perfect combination of cleansing and soothing ingredients to bring your skin into balance
- Gentle enough for use around the eyes
- Quickly removes makeup—even mascara
- Reduces the look of large pores
- Softly foaming and rinses without a hint of residue—all you see and feel is clean, soft skin
- 100% fragrance-free and contains no dyes or coloring agents
I have been using Paula's Choice products for about two years now and I can't say enough about most of the sin care I have tried from her line. This cleanser is no exception.
The cleanser truly is soothing. My skin is often dry and irritated and this cleanser leaves it feeling soft with no tight, dry feeling after washing. It is definitely gentle enough around the eyes and will take off most eyemakeup as long as it's not waterproof or smudgeproof. I still rely on my Biotherm eyemakeup remover for that. I also love that it foams up. I really don't like the feeling of cream cleansers. I never really feel like it's done the job of taking off all of my makeup. As for reducing the look of large pores. Other than a physical pore filler, nothing has ever done anything to reduce the look of my pores unfortunately!
As a cleanser, this is at the TOP of my list and I will definitely buy it again as well as recommend it to anyone with any skin type, especially combination.