Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Product Review: Biotherm Biocils Express Makeup Remover for the eyes

As I mentioned in my last review, I like a really hardcore eyemakeup remover! And this stuff is my holy grail!

From the Biotherm website:

  • This gentle, fluid, two-phased formula quickly dissolves waterproof makeup while gently cleansing eye contour without leaving an oily film. Waterproof and non-greasy, suitable for senstitive eyes and contact lens wearers.
The above says it all, and aside fom not being able to vouch for the part about contact lenses since I don't wear them, I find their claims to be 100% accurate. I LOVE this stuff. It removes my most stubborn waterproof eyemakeup with very little rubbing and leaves my skin feeling soft. It doesn't leave a really oily film on my eyeballs like some other two-phase or oil based makeup removers. For $27.00 CAN for 125mL, I find this to be a reasonable price as it lasts a very long time since I don't need to use a lot. I always stock up when Biotherm has one of their great bonuses!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for reviewing this product. I am always looking for a non-oil based eye make-up remover to use on waterproof mascara. This is especially important during the summer months...there is nothing worse than having newly applied makeup "slide" off because of oil residue. I will definitely pick up a bottle to try.

    ReplyDelete