Friday, June 26, 2009

Product Review: Garnier Skin Renew Anti-Sun-Damage Lotion for Face and Eyes

I have been very lucky to receive some free things in the mail by being a BzzAgent . About a month ago I received a full size bottle of Garnier's Skin Renew Anti-Sun-Damage Lotion for Face and for Eyes. Here is some info from Garnier's website:
"New Skin Renew Anti-Sun-Damage is clinically proven to reverse the signs of sun damage, including fine lines, discolourations and dullness, in four weeks."
I have been using both lotions for a month now, every day before I put on my makeup. The lotion for face is SPF28 which I love because most moisturizers have only SPF15. The lotion for eyes is SPF15. These are very rich lotions and I would highly recommend them for anyone with very dry skin. Since I have been using them, I have not once needed to apply cream to my face during the day, which I normally do. That being said, I don't find it greasy or heavy feeling and it absorbs into the skin nicely. It gives amazing sun protection and after several days of long sun exposure, I didn't get any redness on my face. Usually my nose and forehead will burn.
As for the claims of reversing the signs of aging.. well, I really didn't see any difference in fine lines. They are all still there in their fine and fabulous glory! However, my skintone does seem more even, but that could be to the fact that even though I didn't burn, after being the sun all day I still did get some colour which naturally evens things out. So, the verdict is out on that one. As for dullness, well considering how moisturizing it was and my dry skin is lo longer dry, then yes, the dullness disappeared with that!
All in all, I love these lotions and would definitely buy them again.


No comments:

Post a Comment