Sunday, February 22, 2009

Product Review: Aveda All Sensitive Body Formula



I have been using Aveda's All Sensitive Body Formula oil for several months now, and it is a wonderful product with so many uses. It is colour and fragrance free, which is wonderful for sensitive skin. It is light enough for me use on my face as it contains Vitamins A & E. My skin feels so bright and soft since I have started using this every night under my moisturizer.

Also, it is wonderful for when I have an ezcema flareup and need to moisturize my "hot spots". It is also great for general moisturizing anywhere on the body.

It also seems to have really wonderful healing properties. I am currently having laser hair removal done and ended up with a couple of small burn spots on my bikini area after my last treatment. I have been using the oil to treat the burns and they are healing up beautifully with no scarring.

I highly recommend this product to anyone. I think it would be great for any skin type. Also, a little goes a very long way. So even though I have been using it for a few months, I am only a quarter way through the bottle.

No comments:

Post a Comment