Monday, February 16, 2009

Clarisonic Cleansing Brush Review



I received the Clarisonic Cleansing Brush as a gift for Christmas and have been using it ever since. I only use it at night as I like to use an AHA cream or a physical exfoliator in the morning and don't want to irritate my skin.

I use eye makeup remover as normal, then take my cleanser and rub a little bit all over my face, then I dampen the Clarisonic and turn it on. It has two settings for time, one minute or two minute. The one minute is long enough for me, so it runs 20 seconds on the forehead, 20 seconds for the chin, and 10 seconds for each cheek, beeping in between so you know when to switch.

My skin is very dry and flakey with an acne prone t-zone. This thing is *amazing*. The flakey's are buffed away leaving healthier skin, and my chin has never been clearer! When I use my toner after, there is not a trace of makeup left!! I can rarely find a gentle cleanser that will do that with using hands alone. I have used a foaming cleanser, a cream cleanser, and MAC's Cleanse-Off Oil, and all with fabulous results and a very clean face.

It is expensive, but worth every penny in my opinion and I highly recommend it to anyone!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the review. I enjoyed reading it. Still on the fence about buying one, though!

    Spa Jeweler

    ReplyDelete