- Skip the foundation and just use a pressed or loose powder -- and if you must use foundation, go for something like a mineralized powder which will be light enough not to slide off as the day goes on
- Skip eyeshadow -- and if you must use eyeshadow, make sure to use a base to prevent your eyeshadow from creasing in the humidity. My favourite base is MAC's paint. Don't use too much or it will crease as well
- Skip all cream based makeup products like cream blushes, cream shadows, cream foundations and stick with powders
- Use a waterproof eyeliner like MAC's Fluidline's. These have amazing staying power and are also great on the waterline
- Use a waterproof mascara as well -- you may not be going swimming, but on days like this, sweat from your forehead can get into your eyes and make a major mess of your mascara
- Skip filling your brows -- why?? If you are going to be outside at all, you're going to sweat a bit and the last thing you want is to be smearing your eyebrows all over your face! If any of you know of a sure thing stay in place eyebrow filler, please let me know because I have yet to find a fail-safe one!
- Switch up heavy moisturizers with lightweight lotions, or even gels
- Carry along a misting bottle with water to give your face a light spritz now and again
So if you're stuck inside, go out and buy a kiddie pool and relax in your yard cause come January, you'll be wishing it was this hot again!!!