Thursday, May 14, 2009

Product Review: Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Time Complex Moisture Cream SPF 15

EACeramideSPF15

From the Elizabeth Arden Website:

The continuous-release super moisturizer that minimizes the appearance of the visible signs of aging:

  • Boost skin's hydration level over 450% after one hour.
  • Helps provide all-day (up to 15 hours) skin-essential moisture.
  • Reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
  • A unique combination of Ceramides I and III helps prevent vital moisture loss.
  • HCA, part of an advanced Alpha-Hydroxy Complex, gently improves exfoliation, helping reduce fine lines and wrinkles.
  • A moisture-binding polymer network of Glycerin, Sodium Lactate and Hyaluronic Acid helps attract and bind moisture to the skin.
  • With SPF 15, for added protection from damaging UV exposure.

I find myself really becoming an Elizabeth Arden fan.  I treat myself to these products whenever there is a bonus.  I received the Ceramide Time Complex Moisture Cream as a part of a bonus and used the sample for well over a week.  This cream is absolutely lovely!  As I find with all of the Ceramide line of products that I have tried, it is very smooth and luxurious feeling.  It doesn’t have an overpowering scent, nor does it smell like sunscreen!  It is quite moisturizing and feels luxurious.  As for the AHA Complex… I don’t feel any tingling when I apply it, which tells me that maybe the AHA in this really doesn’t do all that much.  I know when I have put a good AHA cream on my face.  I can definitely feel it.  I highly recommend this for anyone with dry skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment