Saturday, December 20, 2008

Creating a blog

I have thought about creating a blog for a while.. I thought about doing a "day in the life of", but figured that my life is too chaotic for that. So I decided to narrow it down to what I enjoy the most: Make-up and skin care.

So a little bit about me - I'm Kathleen, and go by leenybeeny on most Make-up forums. I have very sensitive, combination, acne prone skin with eczema to boot, so I am very much into finding the perfect skin care products (and we all know how easy that is!).

I started using MAC makeup about 7 years ago and it has become a serious addiction. I am always looking for inspiration, which leads me to communities like Specktra.net and MAC_Cosmetics on Yahoogroups. I have also started branching out into other lines such as BeneFit, and am looking to try Makeup Forever. Currently, I work full time doing SAP Support and freelance as a Makeup Artist. So far I have done weddings, and a couple of collaberative commercial shoots.

I am not sure how much I will actually be able to post, I may even create another blog for my scrapping and rubber stamping, but we'll see! I tend to spend too much time online and not enough time *doing* those hobbies!

I have no idea if anyone will actually visit my blog, but if you do, I hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment