Sunday, April 12, 2009

Product Review: Estee Lauder Truffle Quad, Sumptuous Volume Mascara, Copper Glow lipstick

I received several products with my Estee Lauder Gift with Purchase. I wore three of them on April 5th.

IMG_0491


EL_Truffle Truffle Quad
This quad is so pretty and the colours went on beautifully. The eyeshadows were smooth and well pigmented. I was so happy with this when I first applied it. Unfortunately after about an hour, when I went to take my FOTD photo’s I noticed that the colours had all kind of blended into each other and almost faded away. You can see by the photo above that there really isn’t much intensity in the colour at all. Now, I have heard that GWP shadows can be of lower quality. If that is the case, it does not represent the line well and does not encourage me to buy the full size product.

EL_MascaraBold Sumptuous Volume Lifting Mascara
I was impressed with the colour of this mascara. It is very black, which I love. When I applied the mascara, it was very wet and my lashes all clung to each other as though they thought half of them were going to jump ship from my eyelids!!! I had to use an eyebrow brush to separate them. Clingy lashes is a huge pet peeve of mine. So even though the colour was great, I wasn’t too happy with this one.

CopperGlow


Copper Glow Lipstick
This is a beautiful colour, and the texture is very silky and moisturizing. The wear wasn’t very long, but I don’t mind reapplying. It’s a really great every day shade for those that love to wear warm colours. The only thing I didn’t like was the taste, but if you can get past that, this is an awesome lipstick!!

No comments:

Post a Comment